IQS, Inc. is hiring for a Custodial Manager position who will be responsible for approximately 40 FTE’s.
Manager oversees the custodial and floor tech staff. The Manager’s role is insure all cleaning staff complete their assigned custodial duties meeting a high level of expectation, insure all customer and company safety standards are adhered to, and insure highest level of customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Drive the highest level of cleaning services through coaching, inspection, and accountability.
- Train new cleaning staff on proper cleaning protocols and standards with videos, pamphlets and hands-on approaches.
- Adhere to and enforce all customer and company safety standards, cleaning processes and general policies.
- Maintain proper documentation as required by the customer and company.
- Resolve all customer requests in the appropriate time frame.
- Complete and deliver reports or other administrative requests.
- Support and mentor cleaning staff as needed maintain morale, drive and overall employee job satisfaction.
Job Type: Full-time